- Sent an email to Luke trying to finalize meeting plans
- Talked with Kenyon about our Vanco pages. He wants me to design everything on Word... I know what the rest of my morning looks like
- Finished designing the draft and sent it to Kenyon
- Sent an email to another golfer who's email address we just got
- Lunch
- Been in touch with Kenyon
- Sent reply email to rex's response
- talked to todd on the phone
- started putting together BOA materials
- Talked with Kathy about sharing budget info...set-up a googledoc
- Called BOA and talked to his wife
- Sent another email to rex asking him if he will start reviewing my emails before I send them
- Talked to another BOA and she gave me a tip to contact Mission Network News
- Here's a post I'm going to put on facebook either tonight or tomorrow morning:
A quote from one of the boys in Rajahmundry, "I never used to study, because my parents took me to work. No time for studying. My mother is a tailor, and I have no father. We earned 40-50 rupees a day ($1)."
Read more about these boys and what their lives were like before going to Bethania Kids http://www.maxsindianexperiences.blogspot.com/
- Revised a letter to send out hopefully tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment